March 9, 2010

Wedded Miss

From an unnamed production office for an undisclosed television show in an address-withheld building in LA where the elevators are shockingly slow...
 

 This morning I woke up for work and felt the love in air and the joy in my heart as I sprang out of bed, excitement and delight still coursing through me from last night's Bachelor wedding SPECTACULAR.  The moving way that Molly's jet puffed hair was plastered to her reptilian face with pouring  rain that- of course- we have yet to invent something to block from people's heads- especially brides- as it gushes from the sky; the noble choice to stop filming Bachelor Jason's five-year-old son after he shot the first half of the two-hour wedding epic, some other post-season specials after final roses and such, and that brief entire season of The Bachelor where he was televised meeting the all the reali-tarts his dad was dry humping; the inclusion of the newlyweds' most best closest friends who just happened to have appeared on previous seasons of their same franchise show, and who they also happen to not really have met before they all got sauced in the airport on the way there... It all filled me with romance and optimism.  And wine.  It filled me with a lot of wine.

But alas, I couldn't sit around in my own personal sunlight listening to the birds chirp and watching them sew me a dress all morning.  No.  It was time to go to work.  And work... Well... It sure is half over for the day.  Yup.  Oh also I took a lunch break.  Shaboom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment