March 8, 2010

Oscar Grouch

From an unnamed production office for an undisclosed television show in an address-withheld building in LA where the elevators are shockingly slow...



If I weren’t still a little hung over from the Oscars (earlier I took a teeny nap on my down vest as it hung on the back of my chair, like this sweet sleeping Oscar picture) I would come up with a really hi-larious awards list of my own for my office/coworkers.  Like… Best Snack Brought For Sharing or Best Achievement in Not Being Annoying While You Did Your Job.  But that sounds like quite a bit of work.  And thinking.  And consciousness.

But I don’t want it to seem as though I wasn’t on top of my game as far as getting my actual work done.  Today I: Won online Scrabble against my coworker, made more than one person look at pictures of my dog from the weekend (one of him sleeping next to a champagne glass during the Oscars which I shoved in people’s faces until I felt that they had “Awwwww”ed sufficiently), played another game of Scrabble, debated whether or not Anne Frank: Werewolf Hunter is a valid book idea, hypothetically cast Anne Frank: Werewolf Hunter for the movie adaptation, and ate two brownies.  Pretty much ready for my honorary Good Job! Oscar.  Any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment