March 19, 2010

End of the Weak

From an unnamed production office for an undisclosed television show in an address-withheld building in LA where the elevators are shockingly slow...


There's not a ton going on at my office today IT'S ALMOST THE WEEKEND.  We have a short production meeting I'M GOING CAMPING! to discuss a few special shows we're doing I REALLY LOVE CAMPING! and there are a few sort of house-keeping tasks I GET TO LEAVE EARLY! that I always do at the end of the week AT 3 O'CLOCK! that have to be done.  After that I'M ALREADY PACKED! I just have to THE CAR IS READY TO GO! write a few e-mails I'M GETTING PICKED UP RIGHT FROM MY OFFICE! to get things in order AND GOING STRAIGHT OUT OF TOWN! IT'S GOING TO BE GLORIOUS BECAUSE I AM NOT CAMPING AT MY DESK! for next week. And that's about I CANNOT EVEN CONCENTRATE ON ANYTHING I SHOULD BE DOING BECAUSE NOT SITTING HERE FOR TWO DAYS IS THE MOST EXCITING THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ANYONE AND I'M INCLUDING OLYMPIANS AND SPELLING BEE CHAMPIONS! all.

1 comment:

  1. Wait till you see my spelling bee trophy before you get all declarative, missy.

    ReplyDelete