March 2, 2010

Bachelor Spectachelor

From an unnamed production office for an undisclosed television show in an address-withheld building in LA where the elevators are shockingly slow...
Have you ever stayed up until 1 in the morning on a work night watching The Bachelor finale and After the Final Rose for THREE HOURS and drinking so much champagne in honor of the event that you couldn’t quite get yourself together enough in the morning to make it to your job by 10 freaking 30 even though that’s- yeah, I know- a really late start time?  Ah... Just me then?  Well you won't catch me saying that it wasn't worth it.  Oh, the drama.  Oh, the Alf-faced winner.

Anyway- Once I really got down to business by the stock market opening bell ringing time of quarter after 11 today, a ton of important work got done.  My coworkers and I started a Twitter account called Leno Jokes where we write bad jokes that Jay Leno would say!  And post them on the internet!  We have three already!  And we’ll probably use a ton more company time on it today before we’re all totally over it tomorrow!
 
Me and Bachelor Jake.  Takin' care of business.

1 comment:

  1. Alf-faced! Ah hahaha! I was calling her cross-eyed-bad-extensions, but yours is so much better.
    I've read the whole blog. I'm inspired.
    This is Christy, btw. My blog name will be "the mombsell"

    ReplyDelete