March 26, 2010

Business as Casual

From an unnamed production office for an undisclosed television show in an address-withheld building in LA where the elevators are shockingly slow...



It's Friday!  A lot of people dress down on Fridays, but not me.  I'm wearing my very best tee shirt.  Oh, I'm sorry- My very best sleep tee shirt.  It goes with a ton of my pajama bottoms, and boy is it comfy, so naturally a work wear gem.  Also it's neon yellow. 

I got it as a hand-me-down from a friend, and it always seemed too big, but it says that it's my size so I wear it.  Today that mystery was solved when I realized that it's a men's tee shirt.  I realized that before I went to the office, but obviously was not inspired enough by this revelation to, say, change.  And so far all is well.  No one has called me sir, and no one has asked if I'm here for the slumber party going on in the lobby (oh my god- what if there were a slumber party going on in the lobby?!) so I would have to rank this as a banner Friday.  Aw heck- A banner any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment