March 24, 2010

Twin Triplicate

From an unnamed production office for an undisclosed television show in an address-withheld building in LA where the elevators are shockingly slow...



Twice before there have been days when two of my coworkers dressed exactly the same.  Today, the third time such a thing has happened, there are three of them dressed the same.  I know that there are only two people in the picture, but the third was not available to be photographed, which is to say that he was available at his desk all day but he already thinks I'm kind of weird and so I didn't want to ask him to be in a picture without his head in case that would somehow make him find me weirder.  But he was dressed the same.  Trust me.  I write a blog.

Because I'm not good at math, I will skip any predictions that involve four people dressing twin squared the same on the fourth quadruple blah blah match day, and go with a simpler more viable guess: I think that my coworkers are dressing the same because they are searching among them for a uniform that they can all agree on in color, fit, and style because they are forming a small army.  Or a softball team.  Or having a pajama party.  In any case I vote for green.

No comments:

Post a Comment