March 5, 2010

Celebeerty

From an unnamed production office for an undisclosed television show in an address-withheld building in LA where the elevators are shockingly slow...

It seems as though no one is my office today is getting much done, but I have absolutely no idea why.

That's a lie.  This is the recycling container in our office.  This is why:

Yesterday one of my coworkers and I were given the illustrious college-degree-required task of going to Ralph's and buying alcohol and candy for some special celebrity guests that were coming to tape our show.  At first we were at least excited for the out of office field trip time, but I disappointed us both with my extreme alcohol and candy efficiency once we got to the store (it was almost as though I was overly familiar with those particular aisles thanks to years of experience frequently buying alcohol and candy and consuming too much of it each day.  Weird!)

But- No one was disappointed when the celebrity guests left some Ralph's club savings beer behind.  What could we do after 13 hours in the office, but go upstairs and drink until it was nearly time to come back?  Thanks, nameless non-beer-drinking semi-famous people.

No comments:

Post a Comment