March 22, 2010

Spring break, woo!


From an unnamed university in the greater San Francisco Bay Area...

First of all, let's get real, how damn catchy is that Lady Gaga/Beyonce song? I CRAVE it. "Stop calling, stop calling, I don't wanna talk anymore..." I appreciate both the beat and the message. I am also sorry this post is so late; I am officially on spring break and therefore constantly down at Senor Tadpoles getting drinks made in my mouth while trying my hardest to get on Girls with Low Self-Esteem.

Right now I'm visiting my parents in another undisclosed location and had an altercation with the lady at the local deli that has inspired me to write my second open letter to the incompetent, annoying, entitled, or otherwise unpleasant people of the world:

Dear Safeway Deli Counter Lady,

I understand that working at the Safeway deli counter is not the most glamorous or desirable job, but it is, in fact, your job, so you might consider getting slightly better at it. And not looking at me like I'm absolutely insane when I order a sandwich from you. I'm sure you have the soul of an artist and were put on this planet to do beautiful things, but you're here at Safeway to make sandwiches.

Your sincerely,
S

PS: Damn it, woman, I said NO MAYO!

No comments:

Post a Comment