March 15, 2010

Manday

From an unnamed production office for an undisclosed television show in an address-withheld building in LA where the elevators are shockingly slow...



Because I'm someone who likes chatting and pals and being social and stuff, and I share my immediate office with three guys, two of whom I speak to (See: The Muppets Take My Office) and no girls, the following things are already true of my Monday:

- I have told the one story I know about March Madness (A girl I know won the whole pool by picking which jersey color she preferred in each game!  Funny, right guys?  That means I can join this conversation, right guys?  Haaa haaa, guu-uuys!)

- I tried to make a series of lewd jokes about a man named Jim Wildonger who was on a show I was watching at my desk.

- I alerted everyone to what I thought was two attractive women holding hands walking through the courtyard.  It was one attractive woman and her preteen daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment