April 22, 2010

Pepperoni Continents and Green Pepper Oceans

From an unnamed production office for an undisclosed television show in an address-withheld building in LA where the elevators are shockingly slow...

Today I got this in my e-mail:


You guys... The snacks... were PIZZA!  Apparently there is a super green pizza place not too far away, and so we got to eat pizza.  For the Earth!  When I got there right at 4 p.m. because I love snacks our planet, I got to pick which of the many different kinds of pizza I wanted, and also there were sodas!  Because I am as good a person as I am employee, I even put my name on the list to learn about Green Committee meetings even though doing that was not required to get pizza (which they announced after I had already done both, but I'm sure my heart of gold/green would have led me to that choice anyway).  The place they ordered from is called Pizza Fusion, which is great to know about.  Now a good deed for the environment is only a Medium Four Cheese and Sun Dried Tomato pie away!  It just feels so good to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment