April 30, 2010

Day of Stressed

From an unnamed production office for an undisclosed television show in an address-withheld building in LA where the elevators are shockingly slow...




Yesterday was the first day since the beginning of Job Slobs that I didn't post anything.  You might think that it was because everything was so slow, relaxing, and jovial at the office that I just forgot.  Or maybe you imagine that I was so distracted all day by my exceptional physical health, my ache-less head, and remarkably un-runny nose.  Or perhaps you envision me in my own office all day just doing a great job rather than being called in to the big boss' office to hear that I'm not.  Alternatively you might picture that, after not hearing that I was doing a not great job, I would never have dared to sneak out of the office for an hour on a day that we tape our show because I had an audition that I really wanted to make it to, and that the reason I didn't post was because I was so dutifully at my desk not doing that.  On all these points you would be wrong.  Like, super wrong.  But I do appreciate your optimism and good faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment