July 2, 2010

Home Work

From an unnamed production office for an undisclosed television show in an address-withheld building in LA where the elevators are shockingly slow...

I'm writing this from home today, because, while I did go to work for a solid 3 hours, I forgot to post while I was there.  I hope that my boss is so distracted by the DVD's that I forgot to order and the time card that I forgot to fill out that she hardly notices that I didn't write a thing about my deep dislike of her on company time today.  Fingers crossed!

I won't be writing from work on Monday either, because we have the day off!  Never has Independence Day felt so appropriately named.  I will check with no one when I want to go somewhere for more than two minutes, and I probably won't even CC anyone on my e-mails so that they can make certain that I'm doing them right.  Pursuit of happiness indeed.  Until Tuesday.  Happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment