June 24, 2010

Off Day/Day Off

From an unnamed production office for an undisclosed television show in an address-withheld building in LA where the elevators are shockingly slow...

Because I thought that yesterday was Thursday pretty much all day, it has given me great and profound joy to realize (multiple times with no diminishing surprise) that today is in fact Thursday, not Friday as it seems, and that I have tomorrow, Friday, off!

I really don't know how to spin that to match my generally wildly negative and complaining approach.  I'm completely at a loss for how I might make that someone else's annoying fault or a miserable burden that I have to bear.  Or how I might, as I so often do, treat it with cold dismissal as unimportant or demeaning or useless.  But remembering I have an extra day in my life, and that it's a day off... Well that's really a tough one to put into my (whining) voice.  I'll keep working on it.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment