February 24, 2010

Shame on, game on


From an unnamed production office for an undisclosed television show in an address-withheld building in LA where the elevators are shockingly slow...

Over the past year or so, I've come to pretty seriously enjoy finding the funny results of switching the first letters of two-word phrases- like saying that I'm winking driskey when I'm drinking whiskey, or lying low when I'm... Anyway- Obviously switching the D and the J of the Doodle Jump app that I bought for my iPhone is a real satisfying find in that game. Also satisfying is sitting down and learning how to really block out any distractions- like e-mails from my boss, or the loudly ticking clock counting my years of workplace stagnancy- and freaking killing it with a new high score. Shazam.

No comments:

Post a Comment